Saturday 25 May 2013

Emperor's new clothing

Taking a break from edits and working on some more drawings. I realise that my first drawing of Gemmy in his uniform is the one that I'm definitely go with. after drawing and redrawing it I keep going back to the original. There's the magic of discovering a new character in it that I just can't recapture.

Anywho, I spent the morning pouring through old sketch books to see if there were any other magical moments I've missed. I came across a drawing of Mhetli's coat that I'd forgotten about. It's a nice drawing and I think I want to do a finalised version of this for the book.

Mhetli's coat - ballpoint pen

I love all the small pockets that conceal various weapons that may be less than deadly until coupled with Mhetli's power. All the clasps are made of metal to he can electro-magnetically manipulate them at will.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment