Wednesday 10 December 2014

Chapter deadline

As Christmas rapidly approaches I'm nearing my deadline of having the first 10 chapters drafter. I'm well into the action of Chapter 10 so excited to be almost at my goal!

The first ten chapters of Spirit Shear I think are very different from Black Star. Firstly, we know Gemmy and his world so there's no need for gentle introductions. So we're straight into the action of the book right away. Secondly, I get to develop the other characters more. And with the addition of new characters there's a different dynamic at work. 

As a teaser, here are the first ten chapter titles and their glyphs. Hopefully they convey the bigness of this book's conflict. 


Enjoy!
‽ 


Buy 'Black Star' on Amazon in the UK and US 
Check out Themo on Twitter and Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment