Friday 14 December 2018

Lego galaxy

As per usual on my trip to London in the spring time I stopped by the Lego store!!!

I thought it was time to create some of my favourite characters in Lego and Lego stores have these great bins that have a plethora of hair and clothes and faces where you can create your own mini figures (And I may have had a few pieces already at home).

Introducing the characters of Emersus Project in LEGO!!!

Emersus Project lego characters
L-R: Mhetli, Lauta, Ila, Gemmy, Sem
I've used Lego before to help with modelling when I directed a show. And I've always loved how lego inspires me to create and create the things in the worlds in my head in real life. And let's be honest, the little yellow plastic smiley people just bring me joy.

So, as I get back to working on the drawings for the new edition of Black Star 1.8 New Galaxy Edition (can't get any more Kingdom Hearts than that!!) I have my new Lego buddies to look out for me, keep me smiling and keep me on track.

Hope you enjoy!


Buy 'Black Star' or 'Spirit Shear' on Amazon in the UK and US
Check out Themo on Twitter and Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment