Friday 20 February 2015

Write a novel month- Anasia

In November I'm planning on participating in National Write a Novel Month (I can't grow a moustache. Sorry Movember).

I'm going to start a new series that's been rattling around in my brain ever since my mate Mark Gray gave me the idea. I won't give too much away but the story will centre around Anasia (or Ana for short):

Anasia - Write a Novel Month

I wanted to create a heroine who my nieces could be for Halloween without having to be the 'black version' of a character. Ana is a smart, determined, beautiful girl. She was named Anansia for the eight-pronged star birthmark on her face that looks like the symbol of Anasi. She was born outside the town of Sindou in Burkina Faso.

There's loads more to learn about Anasia and her adventures. Watch this space.

Enjoy!



Buy 'Black Star' on Amazon in the UK and US
Check out Themo on Twitter and Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment